Trust and Asset Protection
A Trust is a legal arrangement where assets are held by a person or company, referred to as a trustee, for the benefit of others, such as you, your family, or your business.
The legal title of your assets are held by the trustee, but all of the beneficial interests of those assets including income and capital still belong to you, your family, or your business.
This means that if you were successfully sued, only assets held in your name would be at risk. Assets held by the Trust would be out of reach because the legal title of those assets are held with the trustee, not you.
In addition to asset protection, trusts also provide significant tax-saving and wealth-creation benefits.
WE CAN HELP YOU WITH
• Better understand all of your personal and business risks.
• Safeguard your personal and business assets from lawsuits and creditors.
• Create agreements that protect your personal assets from family breakdowns, business partners, and their estate.
• Legally reduce taxes by distributing income to beneficiaries and bucket companies at lower tax rates.
• Pass your assets to future generations without any tax or stamp duty consequences.
• Discourage creditors and legal opponents from pursuing you, your business, and any assets passed down to future generations.