Business Tax Returns
We pride ourselves in providing exceptional client service to our clients and proactively seeking opportunities to improve their tax position. There is more to business than just the numbers. We partner with our clients to understand that all aspects of their business, provide tailored strategic solutions, detect areas of over spending, successfully manage risk and discover the potential for increased profit.
Having a solid understanding of your business, financial position, and the market enables you to make business decisions that ultimately improve efficiency and drive profitability.
WE CAN HELP YOU WITH
• Streamlined and systematic approach – Direct and indirect taxes including employment tax, income tax, BAS, GST, PAYG, fringe benefits tax, capital gains tax, payroll tax, stamp duty.
• Small business Capital Gains Tax (CGT) concessions – advising business owners considering selling their business, business assets or their ownership interest about the most tax effective sale options with the aim of achieving significant CGT savings.
• Private company loans to shareholders and associates (Division 7A) – providing advice on the tax implications of outstanding related party loans, understanding requirements relating to loan agreements and repayments; and the best way to deal with loans, payments or debt forgiveness.
• Capital allowances – advising on the existing and generous new concessions for small businesses, including the immediate deduction for assets ready for use.
• High wealth individuals – providing tax effective structuring advice and managing tax obligations and liabilities.
• Growth strategies – recommending strategies for financing growth via debt and equity, trade sale and management buy-outs.